Vanishing Comments (April 22, 2015)

It has come to my attention that at times friends (and foes alike) have been having difficulty in getting comments posted.  After some research, and several sample comment posting on my part, I have reached the following conclusion:  I don't know what may be causing the difficulty.

I do know that there sometimes is a lag between hitting the "publish" button and the comment being posted due to a "moderator" delay.  Other than that, I haven't a clue.

If any past "successful" commenters have some advice, please do share.

2 comments:

  1. The comments are working fine for me...most likely much to your dismay. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oddly enough I have also experienced having a comment/reply disappear over the past few days ... and doing the exact same steps as with successful postings. Must be the humidity.

    ReplyDelete