Mistake's Happen (July 3, 2019)

In an earlier post, I attempted to provide a link to Kim's journal.

If there is one consistent trait in my life of late, it is my constant "inattention to detail" that plagues my being.

In creating the link, instead of inputting the URL to Kim's website, I re-entered the YouTube link to the Glacier N.P. video.  That has been edited in the previous post ... but in great humility, I now offer up the correct link to Kim's Biking With the Tailwind - 2019 journal.

I should point out that Kim is utilizing a different blog platform from her earlier biking and hiking journal entries.  Here is the link to her previous journal.

Along with my persistent character trait of "inattention to detail", I (more and more), have found myself searching for words that I know but can't seem to remember, while conversing with others.  The other morning, while carrying on a conversation with Kim, I could not identify a word that was critical to the context of my train of thought ... oh, the irony ... that word was "Alzheimer's".  'Tis easier to laugh than cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment