Kim's Take on this Summer's Ride (Sept. 1, 2012)

Honest ... every word I offered up in my various posts was the truth (hope FactCheck does not get envolved), but for those of you who enjoy reading of other's travels, and apparently have endless hours to do so, I give you the link to Kim's journal.

"Kim's Journey Begins" is hosted on the "Truth Be Told" website.  The "Truth Be Told" organization is an Austin, TX based group that helps women who have either recently been released from prison, or who soon will be released.  Kim's ride across the continent was used as a fund raiser for this organization ... click here to visit the home page of this organization.

When comparing Kim's version of an event with my version, keep in mind that all things, as told by me, are truthful (to the best of my somewhat suspect memory ... the Ronald Reagan defense).


No comments:

Post a Comment